Monday, November 5, 2007

Learning to digitize

It's making me crazieeeee!!! And that's an incredibly easy thing to do, I'm pretty much already there as it is. It all seems soooooo easy and understandable in class. Then I come home and try to work on it and can't get it to do what I want.

Maybe it's the long commute home. I have to concentrate so much on driving that I forget everything for those 12 minutes. and then it never comes back...............

Here is what it's supposed to look like. Pretty eh? well we'll see when I stitch it out tomorrow.

That is if M doesn't make me work all day. 99.8% of the time it's wonderful being self-employed. It's that other .2% when he's home........

Even if I get to work on it tomorrow I'm sure I won't have pics for a few days. They way it is now there are a gazillion jump stitches to trim away. For the life of me I just can't get them off.

Then there's the multi-hooping thang. ughhhhhh

That damn 12 min commute.........

I gave my friend the penguin wall hanging Friday night at her birthday party. When she got up Saturday morning and looked at it again she loved it. lol, she also loved it Friday night and went on and on telling everyone how I made it. But sadly she didn't remember any of that part. She was already two sheets to the wind when I got there at 7pm. It quickly went down hill from there lol. She also loved a pretty pink box that she unwrapped. Imagine her surprise when she turned it around and saw there were slippers in it!

**note to self ~ continue to boycott Long Island Ice Tea, it dries up the last few remaining brain cells left. And that's something I just can't afford.

I got a new digital camera Friday. What few pics I've taken so far have been awesome. It's a 12 mp and my old one is only 3. And it's about half the size. So far I've only taken a few pics of Molly, but of course they are loaded on then main puter upstairs and I'm on the laptop downstairs. Something to look forward to tomorrow. That and my stitch out :)

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very pretty!!!! And I love me some Long Island Iced Teas. You know that's not really iced tea right? ROFLOL!!!!