Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go Cowboys!

Well here I sit all by my lonesome wathcing some great football. Nothing better than the Cowboys vs Packers. But I'm all alone because DH went to Las Vegas this afternoon. Darn him and his buddy with a private plane!! Must be nice to whiz off to Vegas for a weekend of golf and black jack huh? eehh well, even if I had a buddy with a little private plane I wouldn't go. nope, no way, uh uh I don't like to fly as it is, and something that little is bound to make me puke don't you think????

So I'll sit here all by myself, well me and the 4, yes count'em there ARE FOUR, dogs....... Sometimes it feels like a kennel here. Except sadly it won't really be that long before there are only 3. Our older dog is like 14 now and some days are good and some not so good, but mostly good for right now.

But I got my design re-digitized. yeah I had to redo the one that I posted about a few weeks ago. Something happened to it and everytime I tried to open it I got an error message and it shut me down. So "delete" and start again...................

Maybe I'll get the darn thing done tomorrow. Then I've got to work on a rag quilt and get it done! I'm running out of time. as usual.....

But I've got 3 whole days to sew. All I "have" to do is go get more dog food and feed the little urchins twice a day and let them out to do their thang. Which is much easier said than done lately. They don't much like the cold and tonight there is snow forecast. They really don't like the snow.

For that matter I'm not a huge fan either. But we need it.

Now I'm going to cruise around blogland for a bit............